If I have a warrant for missing court because I was in the hospital, will I be arrested? 3 Answers as of December 10, 2013

I violated felony probation from an old robbery case in 2008. I missed a court date due to being in the hospital. I got advice to a lawyer and quashed the warrant. However, even though I am trying to resolve this, I will have the warrant until I go to court to quash the warrant. My question is, since I violated my probation and got this warrant, I don't wanna go see my probation officer where I live, afraid I'll be arrested on the spot and I want to know if he can or generally will come looking for me to arrest?

As long as there is a warrant, you will be arrested on the spot when you report to probation, or when you are charged in a traffic offense.
You should take written documentation from the hospital with you and then you should do all right.
Yes, they can arrest you on the warrant. Best to get a lawyer and have them work at getting you turned in and having the warrant canceled.