If I have a warrant for failure to pay on a deferred sentence, can I call and make payments? 1 Answers as of May 16, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Walpole Law | Robert J. Walpole
You should do everything possible to save a deferred sentence. If there is a warrant, it might be tricky. But herein Oklahoma, generally the judges want a person to complete the deferred sentence. Call your previous attorney.
Answer Applies to: Oklahoma
Replied: 5/16/2017
Click to View More Answers: