If I have two DUI's and want to go to the Netherlands, will I be able to enter that country? 7 Answers as of January 10, 2014

O'Leary Associates, P.A.
O'Leary Associates, P.A. | John A. O'Leary
It should not preclude you from traveling there. You might check with the Washington Embassy of the Netherlands. Also,this is a link to the Bureau of Consular Affairs reference travel to the Netherlands. http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis/cis_982.html Safe travels.
You have to direct this question to the consulate for the Netherlands. They will tell you.
Hudson Bair | Hudson Bair
While I am not certain, I doubt you will have a problem with admission to the Netherlands, in my experience Canada is the only country that bars entry for DUI convictions.
If you can get a passport, you can enter the Netherlands.
Connell-Savela
Connell-Savela | Jason Savela
Should not be a problem.
    Law Office of Robert E McCall | Robert McCall
    You should be able to enter if they were not felonies. You may not be eligible for DL in the Netherlands.
    You would have to check with the policies of that country. Try contacting an immigration attorney who is familiar with the Netherlands.