If I have two arrest warrants for fines that I didn’t pay on time, will the warrants be lifted if I pay them off? 11 Answers as of November 16, 2012

First fine is for a DWI first offense and is a fifth degree domestic assault charge.

The Law Offices of John J. Carney Esq.
The Law Offices of John J. Carney Esq. | John J. Carney
You should pay the fines as soon as possible, then the court will withdraw the warrants. If you are arrested on the warrants you could spend time in jail pending the resolution of the case.
Hamblin Law Office | Sally Hamblin
You still must appear on the warrant in court. Additional money could be assessed. You just cannot go and pay what you should have paid and not be processed due to the warrant.
Not necessarily, because you are already in violation of probation. You need to hire a lawyer to go to court not only recall the warrants but also address the underlying violations of probation. If you show up by yourself I'm sure you know what the Judge can do.
Possibly but make sure not to drink before going to court. Don't be holding any drugs.
Mace J. Yampolsky, LTD
Mace J. Yampolsky, LTD | Mace Yampolsky
Probably but you should file a motion to quash first.
    Law Office of James E. Smith
    Law Office of James E. Smith | James Smith
    You or your attorney will have to appear before the Judge.
    Law Office of Eric S. Lumberg | Eric S. Lumberg
    Depending on the Court, you still may need to go before the Judge to have the warrant set aside. An attorney can resolve this matter for you.
    R. Jason de Groot, P.A
    R. Jason de Groot, P.A | R. Jason de Groot
    Paying the fines does not lift the warrants.
    Law & Mediation Office of Jeffrey L. Pollock, Esq.
    Law & Mediation Office of Jeffrey L. Pollock, Esq. | Jeffrey Lawrence Pollock
    Practically speaking, paying them off should result in no additional punishment. However, a judge/police may not automatically lift the warrants since you still were in violation of the law by your delay.
    Germaine & Blaszka, P.A.
    Germaine & Blaszka, P.A. | Donald L. Blaszka, Jr.
    In NH, you must pay the fines in full in order for the court bench warrants to be lifted. Additionally, you may have to pay default fees at the court in which you failed to pay your fines. Once you paid the default fees, you may have to pay reinstatement fees at the NH DMV if your license was suspended due to the failure to pay the court fines and subsequent default.
    There is no way to get the warrant lifted without jail. The warrant (violation of probation warrant) can only be lifted by your incarceration.