If I have to change my address before, should I put the original address that is in my green card? 4 Answers as of May 11, 2015

I've been a permanent resident (green card holder) since 2007. Since then, I have moved 3 times and remarried after 4 years. I'm planning to apply for Citizenship next month. Do I have to change the address before applying?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Havens & Lichtenberg PLLC
Havens & Lichtenberg PLLC | Michael Lichtenberg
You better do: you are under the obligation to inform the USCIS about every change of your address within 5 days of moving. And it takes only a couple of minutes at https://egov.uscis.gov/coa/displayCOAForm.do
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 5/11/2015
Alena Shautsova
Alena Shautsova | Alena Shautsova
You have to show your current address. As for ar 11 form, it has to be filed within 10 days of your move.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 5/7/2015
Frazier, Soloway & Poorak, P.C.
Frazier, Soloway & Poorak, P.C. | David Nabow Soloway
Until a foreign national actually may be sworn-in as a naturalized citizen, he/she must notify the USCIS of any change of residential address within 10 days of moving. The notification is made through filing a Form AR-11, which can be found at http://www.uscis.gov/ar-11. Some immigration law firms, including mine, offer legal services on a "flat fee" basis so that a client will know the total expense from the very beginning, and a few immigration law firms, including mine, offer an initial consultation free of charge.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 5/7/2015
Richard S. Kolomejec, Attorney at Law
Richard S. Kolomejec, Attorney at Law | Richard S. Kolomejec
Not required. Your application for naturalization will disclose all the address changes.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 5/7/2015
Click to View More Answers: