If I have submitted 3.800(a) motion, court gave the State "Order to Show Cause", state has responded, can I now file a reply to the State's response? 1 Answers as of September 21, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
R. Jason de Groot, P.A
R. Jason de Groot, P.A | R. Jason de Groot
You want me to give you advice about some documents that have been filed without letting me read the documents. Generally, I choose to pounce on them, not to let them know each and every point that I have to make in response.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 9/21/2017
Click to View More Answers: