If I have a revoked license in one state, can I move to a different state and get a license? 2 Answers as of June 25, 2015

It would depend on the state where you are relocating. You probably would not be able to do so, as virtually all states in the U.S. have comity, which can inform them of all license issues from any other state. You will probably have to clear the license up in whatever state you have the revocation, before getting a valid license from your new state, and do not try to pull one over on the DMV in your new state. Usually penalties for lying on an application could include perjury, which is a felony, in most states.
The Law Offices of Harold L. Wallin | Harold L. Wallin
As a general rule, you cannot obtain a driver's license if you have a revocation in another state. The states use a national database to share that information.