If I have physical custody of my daughter, can my daughter's father move her out of state? 1 Answers as of May 20, 2016

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Attorney at Law | Aimee C. Robbins
Absolutely not and the Court will stop him if you file an emergency motion.
Answer Applies to: Maryland
Replied: 5/20/2016
Click to View More Answers: