If I have a misdemeanor jail warrant out, can I hire an attorney to put me on calendar? 1 Answers as of October 04, 2017

I'm on probation and when they told me that I had a warrant, I tried to put myself on calendar. They told me no, that I have to turn myself in and I tried to turn myself in twice.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Jeff Yeh
Law Office of Jeff Yeh | Jeff Yeh
Yes. A lawyer can go recall the warrant first and do so without your present, so it is less risky for you. A lawyer a then work out a new surrender date without additional punishment for VOP.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 10/4/2017
Click to View More Answers: