If I have a legal divorce document that says how much alimony I get can my ex husband decide to pay less? 1 Answers as of June 30, 2011

Can an ex husband cut the amount of alimony the court provided? What are my options?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Willick Law Group
Willick Law Group | Marshal S. Willick
Your options are to do nothing or, in escalating order: 1- ask for the missing money (in writing; keep a copy); 2- file a motion to reduce arrears to judgment plus interest; 3- institute garnishments/executions. For details, see the alimony, and interest/penalties pages of our web site.
Answer Applies to: Nevada
Replied: 6/30/2011
Click to View More Answers: