If I have a DUI hearing in Klamath Falls, Oregon, can I request a hearing re-location to Bend, Oregon? Posted on July 12, 2010

I have a DUI hearing scheduled in Klamath Falls, OR in late July, but my car was just totaled in Bend, OR. I would like to appear in Bend for my DUI hearing. Can I request a re-location of the DUI hearing so that I can appear in court in Bend, using a Bend attorney?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers:

Need more information on drunk driving law? Visit our free DUI resource page to learn more.

If you need immediate assistance, fill out a free case evaluation form to connect with a DUI lawyer in your area today!