If I have a drug felony how do I get cancellation of deportation? Posted on April 03, 2011

I lost a trial for a drug felony and I have to go to court for deportation proceedings. I don't know how to fight to stay in the state. I have a lot of documentation showing i am productive in the state. I have a wife and 5 kids.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: