If I have a criminal charge on my record can I still get custody of my niece? Posted on April 07, 2011

CPS took my sisters kids away a month ago. I would like to get at least one of them, but they checked my background and they found a charge for alien smuggling. Can I still get them or is this a closed case?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: