If I have been served a divorce papers, how long do I have to fill my form and to check Spousal support payable to me the respondent? 1 Answers as of May 01, 2017

I have been served divorce papers. On the form FL-120 #8 Spousal Support, she checked "B" to terminate court's ability to award supports to me the respondent. They filed it January 18 2017.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Peyton and Associates | Barbara Peyton
Get something filed within 30 days of when you were served. If you haven't filed yet, do it now.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 5/1/2017
Click to View More Answers: