If I have been married 17 years now, we split up in 2014; can I still go get special support now that it's final? 1 Answers as of June 25, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Peyton and Associates | Barbara Peyton
Only if your divorce judgment reserved the right to spousal support.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 6/25/2017
Click to View More Answers: