If I have been living with my husband for 9 years and married for the last five what am I entitled to? 7 Answers as of January 27, 2014

Any assets acquired with earnings during the course of the marriage are deemed community property. Whatever you acquired as assets or liabilities during this period of time is subject to the courts review and division.
Law Office of Robert E McCall | Robert McCall
Whatever the parties agree to or whatever the Judge decides.
Diane l. Berger | Diane L. Berger
A portion of what was acquired during the marriage and child support if you have children from this marriage.
Barr, Jones & Associates LLP
Barr, Jones & Associates LLP | Andrew Brasse
You are entitled to a fair/equitable division of all property that you and your husband accumulated during the marriage. Equitable means roughly 50/50 depending on many factors. All debt would need to be fairly divided between the two of you.
Law Offices of Julie A. Ringquist | Julie A. Ringquist
If you are in a community property state, those things acquired during the marriage (and not from pre-marital property or funds, and not given as a bequest or gift) would be subject to equal division in the event of a divorce. If one of you earns significantly less than the other and doesn't have present ability to earn an amount close to the other party's income, then the lower earning spouse may be entitled to spousal support for approximately 2.5 years, depending on several factors.