If I have been hospitalized because of pesticides, can I file a complaint in a California court? 2 Answers as of February 25, 2011

A friend helped me file a complaint with the dept. of agriculture, and now I’m worried about my job security. On my first day of work with a termite company, I was sent out to do a termite treatment, and after three hours, I was sick. I had no idea how to use the pesticides I was working with, and had to go to the hospital because of breathing problems.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Michael Stephenson
Law Offices of Michael Stephenson | Michael Stephenson
Yes, you may have a claim for negligence or nuisance. You should consult an attorney immediately.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 2/24/2011
Click to View More Answers: