If I have been charged with a second DWI what will happen? 5 Answers as of August 27, 2015

Am I going to face consequences after I got a second DWI?

Do you think you should face consequences when you have been caught a second time drinking and driving around a weapon. You should prepare yourself for 30 days in jail.
Anderson Law Office
Anderson Law Office | Scott L. Anderson
In MN a second DUI is serious. The max penalty is 1 year in jail and/or a $3000 fine. Please contact an attorney asap to go over your potential defenses.
You should have been given notice of the possible consequences in the citation, Complaint, or at your first court hearing. In Wisconsin, conviction of second and subsequent OWI offences carries mandatory jail time. A skilled lawyer can advise you how to mitigate the severity of the penalty.
But first things first. You need to hire a DUI specialist, and do it soon because you have only 10 days to save your license.
The Law Offices of Harold L. Wallin | Harold L. Wallin
Yes there are consequences like license revocation and possible jail or prison or community service plus alcohol treatment and fines.