If I have an open traffic case from 2004 and FTA, does this mean I have a warrant or can go to jail over this? 1 Answers as of May 24, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Jeff Yeh
Law Office of Jeff Yeh | Jeff Yeh
Traffic cases (infractions) usually just go to collections.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 5/24/2017
Click to View More Answers: