If I have an attorney helping me with the process in New Hampshire, is it possible for me to get child custody? 1 Answers as of January 28, 2011

Will a lawyer be able to help me get custody, even if I am a felon in this state? Can my ex receive full custody of my child because he is in the military and I have a record?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
DiManna Law Office, LLC.
DiManna Law Office, LLC. | Dawn DiManna
That will depend but you should consult an attorney to know for sure.
Answer Applies to: New Hampshire
Replied: 1/28/2011
Click to View More Answers: