If I got my i130 approved which was filed on 7th May 2012 LPR how long will it take to complete the rest of the immigration? 5 Answers as of February 05, 2014

My husband filed for my i130 on may 7th 2012. Last week we got update from USCIS that it has been approved. How long will the rest of immigration process take? My husband is LPR.

It depends on who filed the I-130 on your behalf (what relative), what their immigration status is, what your age is and what your country of birth is.
Law Office of Adebola Asekun | Adebola O. Asekun
The next and final step is for your husband to file the immigrant visa and affidavit of support and related documents and fees with the National visa center and for scheduling your green card interview at the US embassy in your country. The remaining process now takes an average of six months.
Law Office of Eric Fisher | Eric Fisher
It depends on your status. If you entered without inspection, you will need to return to your country for an immigrant visa interview after the National Visa Center has received your payments and documents and notified you of a scheduled interview. If you have been in the US without permission for more than 6 months you will need a waiver of the return bars. Since your husband is only an LPR and not a USC, the process could take a year or more depending on your nationality.
Assuming an immigrant visa is available, the process will take approximately 3-6 months.
It will probably be finished by May.