If I got the locks changed on me in where I was living just because I couldn't come up with the money for rent, is it legal? What do I need to do? 1 Answers as of April 18, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Universal Law Group, Inc. | Francis John Cowhig
That's called a "lock-out" and it's illegal. I would suggest that you contact a local real estate or landlord/tenant attorney and discuss your options with the attorney. Good luck.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 4/18/2017
Click to View More Answers: