If I got behind on my last bankruptcy file, can I try to refile? Posted on August 03, 2011

I got behind on my bankruptcy file and was unable to get this paperwork finalized. Is it possible for me to refile for bankruptcy, but maybe under a different chapter? What are my options?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: