If I get a second DUI in Alabama what are the consequences? 2 Answers as of April 12, 2011

What am I going to face if I have just gotten a second DUI?

From AL Code 32-5A-191
(f) On a second conviction within a five-year period, a person convicted of violating this section shall be punished by a fine of not less than one thousand one hundred dollars ($1,100) nor more than five thousand one hundred dollars ($5,100) and by imprisonment, which may include hard labor in the county or municipal jail for not more than one year. The sentence shall include a mandatory sentence, which is not subject to suspension or probation, of imprisonment in the county or municipal jail for not less than five days or community service for not less than 30 days. In addition the Director of Public Safety shall revoke the driving privileges or driver's license of the person convicted for a period of one year.

Get a lawyer. Stay well.
It depends on when you got the other charge and who is prosecuting you. Some prosecutors push for more time. You could be found innocent, get no days in jail or serve some days. It often depends on your attorney.