If I get approved by the deferred action, can I still apply for a green card through marriage? 7 Answers as of August 30, 2013

I have been in this country since 2003. I was brought here to go to school when I was 15. I graduated from high school in 2007, got my GED, I have no felonies, I applied to the deferred action and I'm still waiting. I have been with my girlfriend for two years now and we are planning to get married, and possibly apply for residency through her since she's a US citizen. But since this law came around, I didn't want to be left behind. I have been driving without a license for a while and it's pretty uncomfortable, so I figured, a license could help me out. Please I need help, I've been reading all kinds of stuff, now I'm getting kinda nervous. Please help..

Law Office of Rebecca White
Law Office of Rebecca White | Rebecca White
A Deferred Action approval will not hurt any future spousal petitions, and it may help. You don't mention your immigration status when you entered the US in 2003, but if you entered without inspection deferred action will likely benefit you greatly.
Baughman & Wang
Baughman & Wang | Justin X. Wang
if you came into the US legally and if you dont have certain criminal convictions(you only stated that you do not have felony but you did not mention if you have other criminal records, like petty theft), you may apply for adjustment after you marry your USC girlfriend.
Jakeman Shaklee Oliver, PS | Jonathan Shaklee
Obtaining Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals should not impact any future application for residence through a U.S. citizen spouse. However, whether you are eligible to seek your residence in the United States (adjustment of status) or will have to leave the United States and seek an immigrant visa through a consulate will depend on several factors. If needed, you may be eligible to seek a provisional waiver for unlawful presence before you leave the country which would potentially lessen your travel time abroad. If your deferred action is granted, there may also be other options that allow you to obtain papers in the United States after a brief trip abroad. Which of these options will work for you and whether you are actually admissible to the country as a permanent resident requires careful planning and knowledge of immigration laws. I recommend you do a consultation with an experienced immigration attorney in order to evaluate the best course of action in your particular circumstances.
Immigration Law Offices, LLP
Immigration Law Offices, LLP | Fakhrudeen Hussain
Yes you can, as long as you originally came to the US with a visa.
Law Office of Eric Fisher | Eric Fisher
If deferred action is granted, you should consult an immigration attorney about having your wife petition for you. You may need to apply for advance parole first, travel to Mexico and then return to the US with parole before you can apply for adjustment of status.
    You can have multiple applications pending at any given time. I would need to know your manner of entry in order to determine whether you would be eligible to seek adjustment of status in the U.S.
    Immigration Law Office of Arsen V. Baziyants
    Immigration Law Office of Arsen V. Baziyants | Arsen V. Baziyants
    Don't be nervous your deferred action should be approved and you will be eligible to apply for your driver's license. Yes, you may also pursue a marriage-based green card.