If I found out that my husband is cheating on me and he is on bi-polar disorder medicine, can I take my daughter with me without his permission? 1 Answers as of February 20, 2017

I recently find out that my husband is cheating on me. He is on bi-polar disorder medicine. I am 4 month pregnant. He just told me that he doesn't want this baby and presses me to do abortion surgery. I plan to move to my relative's house and stay there for several months till I deliver my baby. I have another baby who is only 2 years old. She is daughter of me and my husband. I'm the major care giver.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Attorney at Law | Aimee C. Robbins
Yes-there is no court order in place giving either one of you custody so you are free to do what is best for you and you child.
Answer Applies to: Maryland
Replied: 2/20/2017
Click to View More Answers: