If I filed a police report on some one that used my bank card, what should I do next? 1 Answers as of August 02, 2017

I filed a police report on my ex-girlfriend I was in jail and she used my tablet to gain access to my bank account and even got a debit card in my name but it had a different address on the card and I haven't heard anything back from the police.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Gates' Law, PLLC | Thomas E. Gates
Did you contact the bank? The investigation takes time.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 8/2/2017
Click to View More Answers: