If I filed a Modification of Alimony and next step is Mediation, I have evidence that I would like to submit, do I bring it to Mediation? 3 Answers as of June 12, 2017

If we cannot settle, and go to trial, how do I get it submitted?

The Gufford Law Firm, P.A.
The Gufford Law Firm, P.A. | Joseph Gufford
Mediation is a basically a court ordered negotiation session and is privileged and confidential. However it is not a trial. I would organize your documents that you think are relevant and have them available for the mediator and your self and the opposing party (unless they are confidential and you do not wish to share them with the opposing party. If you go to trial, you will have to have the documents properly authenticated and be able to support the evidentiary foundational questions to have them admitted. It is unlikely that you will be able to do that on your own without an attorney. It takes years for an attorney to learn those trial skills.
Law Office of Robert E McCall | Robert McCall
Trial tactics need to be discussed with your attorney. It is always dangerous to disclose too much at Mediation.
R. Jason de Groot, P.A
R. Jason de Groot, P.A | R. Jason de Groot
No, you do not present evidence at mediation. You present it at trial in accordance with the rules of evidence.