If I filed divorce and my spouse founds out and she goes a week after me and filed in another state, what happens? 2 Answers as of September 08, 2017

How would this divorce situation work if I filed first where we got married and she filed where she living right now?

This is a complicated jurisdiction question but you should note that the person who first serves their petition and accompanying documents is typically the jurisdiction where the court case would remain. Please meet with an experienced family law attorney to explore your options.
Edwin Fahlen Attorney at Law
Edwin Fahlen Attorney at Law | Edwin Fahlen
The first spouse to get served with the Summons will have to litigate in the state and County on the Summons they are served with. There could be some exceptions which are to lengthy to explain here, but this is the general rule: First to get served goes to that court venue.