If I file bankruptcy in 2010 and they want to undo now, what are the consequences knowing all my mortgages have been satisfied? 9 Answers as of February 11, 2015

Tokarska Law Center
Tokarska Law Center | Kathryn U. Tokarska
I'm not sure what you mean by "undo". Would need more information as well about the type of bankruptcy you filed. I'm guessing maybe you filed a chapter 13 and it is now being dismissed for lack of payments, but I'm not sure. If that is the case then the question is whether you were behind on your mortgage when you filed your bankruptcy and if there was whether the arrearages have been cured through the Plan.
EDWARD P RUSSELL | EDWARD P RUSSELL
Your question is not clear. If you received a discharge in 2010 and did sign any reaffirmation agreement then your mortgage would have been discharged and you can walk away from the house.
Your question is difficult to understand, but to determine what might happen if your bankruptcy is undone would require a complete review of your file. I am sure there is much much more to this story.
You can't undo a bankruptcy that has been closed.
Of course you should discuss this with your own lawyer. Generally speaking, if a mortgage (or other) note has been paid through the Ch. 13, then it is paid, whether your Ch. 13 is dismissed, or you get a discharge. When you say 'they want to undo it'do you mean someone has moved to dismiss your case? Or something else? After five years I should think you are so near the end of the case that a dismissal would be unlikely.