If I do not have an income to pay for the debts, what chapter do I file? Posted on July 25, 2011

I am unemployed with children. I have no idea how to pay the bills. I used to get money from my family, but they are now refusing to give me anything. Do I file for chapter 7? What should I expect?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: