If I completed my felony sis probation, how do i fill out my employment application? 2 Answers as of June 28, 2013

It was my first offense and I had a three year sis probation. I completed the probation.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
I only answer questions based on GA Law. I do not know what "" means, so I suppose you are not asking a GA question. Below is based on GA Law. Law may be different in your jurisdictioin. I suggest you resubmit your question, and include which state is applicable. You should always be truthful. Look at the question closely. If it ask if you have ever been charged with a crime, or arrested, you should say yes. I have seen valuable employees of 20+ years discharged for crimes that were not disclosed on the employment application. While many employees will overlook minor events, they will not overlook dishonest answers on the employment appl. There is no GA law governing decisions to discharge for falsification of an employment application. What ever the employer says is final. No right to sue, no right to appeal, etc. In Ga, You may receive a copy of your criminal history report. Below is from the GBI web page, http://gbi.georgia.gov/ Click "services" Obtaining Criminal History Record Information Georgia criminal history records can be obtained from local Sheriff's or Police Departments. Please contact a local Georgia agency about specific requirements for obtaining a copy of your Georgia criminal history record. When in doubt, disclose.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 6/28/2013
Fox & Fox, S.C. | Richard F. Rice
By providing honest and complete information.
Answer Applies to: Wisconsin
Replied: 6/28/2013
Click to View More Answers: