If I can't afford legal representation in a divorce case but contest to the terms of the divorce, what if any options would I have? 1 Answers as of February 24, 2014

I can't get legal aid because I am not a resident of the state of NJ where the divorce will be filed.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Glenn Milgraum PC
Glenn Milgraum PC | Glenn P. Milgraum
The NJ Courts can be Pro Se friendly, although use of an attorney is highly recommended. Much of what you need can be found on the NJ Court's website www.judiciary.state.nj.us. Appearance for out of state clients can be by telephone. Inquire of the specific Court how to go about appearing by telephone. Good Luck!
Answer Applies to: New Jersey
Replied: 2/24/2014
Click to View More Answers: