If I cannot afford my bond and the judge just issued a warrant arrest what can I do to make an arrangement to pay it off? 4 Answers as of January 24, 2014

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Lawrence Lewis
Lawrence Lewis | Lawrence Lewis, PC
There is no payment plan like a car for the bond. Get ready to turn yourself in.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 1/24/2014
Hudson Bair | Hudson Bair
You need to speak to your lawyer, usually an arrest warrant can be cleared by appearing in court, there may be alternatives to bail for you to remain out while your lawyer fights your case.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 1/24/2014
Austin Legal Services, PLC
Austin Legal Services, PLC | Jared Austin
If you truly cannot raise enough money to post bond, that can be used as an argument to the judge to lower your bond.
Answer Applies to: Michigan
Replied: 1/24/2014
The Law Offices of Harold L. Wallin | Harold L. Wallin
They don't do payment plans for bond.
Answer Applies to: Illinois
Replied: 1/24/2014
Click to View More Answers:

Need more information on drunk driving law? Visit our free DUI resource page to learn more.

If you need immediate assistance, fill out a free case evaluation form to connect with a DUI lawyer in your area today!