If I came home from work to an empty house, also turned off all utilities and took all belongings and children, what should I do? 1 Answers as of June 13, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock | Arlene D. Kock
Immediately contact your ex so you can find out where your children are. If your spouse is not responding, you may have to file a police report for concealment of the children. Please meet with (as soon as possible) an experienced family law attorney that can assist you on exploring your options.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 6/13/2017
Click to View More Answers: