If I broke my tooth on an M and M candy can I sue them? Posted on January 24, 2011

I broke my tooth today on an M & M. I called the company to file a complaint and they want me to return the bag of candy and the object I broke my tooth on. I do not recognize the object - it is as hard as a rock though and definitely not a peanut. I would like to at least be compensated for having my tooth fixed. It is likely I will need a crown. Do I have a case?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: