If I bought my own home in 2010 and got married in 2013, how can I get my husband out of my house? 1 Answers as of October 04, 2017

He won't leave and has cheated on me. How can I get him out?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock | Arlene D. Kock
File and serve a divorce action and set a hearing date to ask for the house to be divided and for husband to leave.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 10/4/2017
Click to View More Answers: