If I apply for my citizenship and I got denied for my traffic tickets, what should I do? 2 Answers as of October 04, 2017

Frazier, Soloway & Poorak, P.C.
Frazier, Soloway & Poorak, P.C. | David Nabow Soloway
Tickets that have been paid for traffic offenses should not stand in the way of naturalization eligibility. Depending upon all the circumstances, including the date of the denial, it may be appropriate to seek a rehearing in which another officer of the same or higher rank will adjudicate the case or simply file a new petition for naturalization. Additionally, it may be appropriate to be prepared to show evidence of good moral character to counterbalance any suggestion that the paid tickets reflect a lack of good moral character. There really is no substitute for you to consult with an immigration attorney who, after learning all of the relevant information, could advise about eligibilities, options and strategies to attain your goals, and who then could offer legal representation in the often complex application process.
The Law Office of David L. Leon
The Law Office of David L. Leon | David L. Leon
I would have to look at the files. This doesn't seem quite right. Are these actual traffic tickets, failure to appear, warrants, DWI.