If I apply for a K1 visa will my girlfriend be automatically denied entry to USA? 6 Answers as of June 02, 2011

My girlfriend tried 5 years ago to enter the US with a fake visa and was discovered and returned to her country. If I apply for a K1 visa will she be automatically denied entry to USA. I am an american citizen.

That is what I believe but I may be wrong. I am a big proponent of waivers but I don't know that it is going to work in this case. When a nonimmigrant resorts to fake identification in order receive an immigration benefit, all bets are usually off. What I do know is that there is waiver that is specifically available when the spouse, child or parent of USC, in other words an "immediate relative" of a USC has misrepresented themselves to gain entry in the US. This however is only your girlfriend. If she were married to you, then I would look into filing a waiver. Good luck!
You need to bring her case and all documentation/notations from her passport and any documentation given to her to a competent immigration attorney. That person will be able to fully analyze what exactly happened with your fiancee, if an actual fraud charge was made and then what options are available.
Verdin Law Firm, LLC
Verdin Law Firm, LLC | Isaul Verdin
A better approach may require for you to go get married in her home country. Then, apply for consular processing with a waiver for misrepresentation.
Her credibility is questionable now. You being citizen does not present her any privilege over laws. The last thing a person can do is to defraud the system. She needs a lawyer to try hard for her.
She will need a waiver to overcome the previous fraud or yes she will be denied. you need an Immigration Attorney to prepare this waiver.