If I am a US citizen, I had charges dropped against me and I have my disposition, what do I do? 3 Answers as of March 03, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Universal Law Group, Inc. | Francis John Cowhig
Nothing. You are a U.S. citizen so you cannot be deported. The charges were dropped so you do not have any criminal convictions. I do not understand what you are asking.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 3/3/2017
Alena Shautsova
Alena Shautsova | Alena Shautsova
It depends on why you are asking this question. I guess you will need to present that disposition if you are asked to do so.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 3/2/2017
Frazier, Soloway & Poorak, P.C.
Frazier, Soloway & Poorak, P.C. | David Nabow Soloway
What are you attempting to accomplish? If you already are a U.S. citizen then I do not know what immigration-related task you might be seeking to complete.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 3/1/2017
Click to View More Answers: