If I am unhappy with my divorce lawyer, what should I do? Posted on August 09, 2011

Can I sue my previous attorney for emotional damages due to her lack of adequate representation in my divorce case? Her lack of presenting evidence I provided resulted in my ex-husband being awarded physical custody of 3 boys - ages 11, 7, & 3. Also, would a lawyer want to touch the case? My previous lawyer is in MS. I currently live in LA.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: