If I am still on probation and was arrested with 15 grams of Meth, will I go to prison? Do I need to get an attorney? 1 Answers as of February 14, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
The Rogers Law Firm
The Rogers Law Firm | Andrea Storey Rogers
Yes, you definitely need to get an attorney for the current meth charge and for the probation revocation hearing for the previous charge that you are on probation for. The arrest for me this a violation of your probation, so there will be a probation revocation hearing for that charge. The judge could revoke your probation and sentence you for the original offense.
Answer Applies to: Missouri
Replied: 2/14/2017
Click to View More Answers: