If I am a minor, can I get a cour ordered OFP lifted? 1 Answers as of August 05, 2011

If I am the victim of domestic abuse in MN, and I am a minor and our case is still open. Can I get a court ordered OFP lifted if the defendent is getting help and treatment, or do my parents have to? Or is it even possible?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Beaulier Law Office
Beaulier Law Office | Maury Beaulier
No. The custodial parent would have to be involved unless or until the child reaches the age of 18.
Answer Applies to: Minnesota
Replied: 8/5/2011
Click to View More Answers: