If I am in chapter 13 bankruptcy LMM program and my attorney has been avoiding me, what can I do? 5 Answers as of August 01, 2017

I am in the 4th year of a 5 year chapter 13 bankruptcy. My attorney suggested the chapter 13 LMM so that I can mediate on my home with the bank. He said that it is pretty basic and should not take too long. Well it has been almost 4 years, and I call my attorney once a month, with similar responses that he will look into it. I never hear back until I call again. Is this normal, or is my attorney not doing his job. He is fully paid through the bankruptcy plus what we gave as a down payment.

A loan modification usually take a month or so to get the paperwork then a three month trial period to.
It is my experience that in chapter 13, the attorney has not agreed to answer every conceivable legal question you have or take care of an LMM application without extra fees. Your flat fee covered a set amount of services, which it sounds like he has provided Your attorney ought to man up and say that you have used up all your allotted time rather than frustrate you by not responding to your calls.
OlsenDaines | Rex Daines
Make an appointment to go into his office and meet with him.
Unfortunately, you may have to consult another attorney. And, again, unfortunately, you may have to pay for the outside advice.
I am not familiar with "LMM" - I have no idea what that is. You should seek a second opinion from local counsel.