If I am in auto accident case in Ohio, how can I defend myself legally as the defendant? 1 Answers as of February 08, 2011

I rear-ended a car after its driver slammed on his brakes three years ago, causing the other car to get a dented bumper and a scratch to the paint. The driver did not appear to suffer from injuries. He even declined going to the doctor. Last month, I got notice that the driver claims to have a $50,000 bill for pain and suffering. What can I do from my end? Can my insurance cover this?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Ron Graham Attorney at Law
Ron Graham Attorney at Law | Ron Graham
You need to contact your insurance company to defend you.
Answer Applies to: Ohio
Replied: 2/8/2011
Click to View More Answers: