If I am a domestic violence victim a city attorney picked up the case, if I don't show will charges drop? 2 Answers as of April 06, 2017

This incident happens two years ago and they are now sending him a bench warrant. If I'm not called in to testify or subpoena can the case be dismissed and be closed. I'm just over the whole situation already and I also moved out of state.

In order to get you to testify, the City Attorney would have to subpoena you by personal service within California. If you are out of state, they would not be able to force you to testify. Whether or not the charges would be dropped would be up the City Attorney handling the case and whether there is enough evidence to convict the defendant without your testimony. Hope this helps.
Law Office of Edward J. Blum
Law Office of Edward J. Blum | Edward J. Blum
If you are the only witness and there are no "spontaneous statements" incriminating the defendant, then yes charges will likely be dropped if you don't show up.