If I am at Bankruptcy 13, which I filed for myself only last 11/09, and two months ago, I got separated with my husband what should I do? 11 Answers as of May 01, 2014

Can you complete it? If not file a motion to lower plan payment for the last two months so you can complete it.
You can either continue to make payments until you are done, convert to a chapter 7 or have your case dismissed.
Timothy Casey Theisen, P.A. | Tim Theisen
Get a lawyer.
Someone should keep making the payments so you receive your discharge at the conclusion of the case.
Heineman Law Office
Heineman Law Office | Jeff Heineman
You should speak with your attorney or pay for a consultation. Without knowing more about your assets, debts, and what you are in a Chapter 13, you may or may not want to dismiss it. However, if you are simply a Chapter 13 due to your joint income, then you very likely will want to dismiss.
    Law Offices of Eric W. I. Anglin
    Law Offices of Eric W. I. Anglin | Eric W. I. Anglin
    You better contact the trustee and consult with an attorney.
    What you should do depends on a lot of things, such as the reason you filed Chapter 13 instead of Chapter 7, what your current goal is, whether your spouse is willing to continue to contribute to paying the plan, etc. I need details to answer a legal question of this nature and you should be consulting with a bankruptcy attorney to review your entire file before expecting to obtain advice.
    Deborah F Bowinski, Attorney & Counselor at Law | Debby Bowinski
    Is it a joint case or did you file individually? You probably should seek an attorney to assist you - chapter 13 can be quite complicated, especially when circumstances change. Has your plan been confirmed yet? Are you receiving any financial support? Too many questions to be able to offer any sort of helpful answers here.
    Law Office of Lynnmarie A. Johnson
    Law Office of Lynnmarie A. Johnson | Lynnmarie Johnson
    You will need to file a new Sch. I & J to reflect the changes, along with a new payment order. There may be other changes needed, I would highly suggest hiring an attorney! This is complicated stuff, made only more complicated by your separation.
    Baner & Associates | Sandra M Baner
    You are not required to do anythng. However, if this change in circumstances means you can no longer complete your confimed plan, you may wish to request a modification of the plan terms.
    Moore Taylor Law Firm, P.A.
    Moore Taylor Law Firm, P.A. | Jane Downey
    Get a lawyer.