If I am 20 years old US citizen, am I able to bring my parents to US? is there any special case were it is possible? 3 Answers as of March 09, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Universal Law Group, Inc. | Francis John Cowhig
You have to wait until you turn 21.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 3/9/2017
Frazier, Soloway & Poorak, P.C.
Frazier, Soloway & Poorak, P.C. | David Nabow Soloway
A U.S. citizen must be age 21 or older in order to become eligible to sponsor a parent for immigration benefits. It would be wise for you to consult with an immigration attorney who could advise you about eligibilities, options and strategies and then could be engaged to prepare application packages that could be filed as soon as you reach age 21.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 3/9/2017
Perez-Jenkins Law, LLC | Patricia Perez-Jenkins
A 21 year old US citizen can apply for their parents to come to the US. Whether in your particular case you are able to do so depends on your parent's immigration history and also your own.
Answer Applies to: Minnesota
Replied: 3/9/2017
Click to View More Answers: