If I already press charges against my former friend and her other 2 companions who attacks me, will I win the case? 1 Answers as of October 04, 2017

I am 21 years old and as I was driving away from an argument, I was jumped by an ex friend 20 years old and her little sister 16 years old and her sisters friend 16 years old. In the process of getting jumped to get away from my attackers I pressed my foot on the brakes and hit a tree damaging my vehicle. The one attacker was arrest that night however the other attackers were not. I have video evidence of what happen. I have a meeting up the state attorney office and I am looking to press charges and sue for physical and emotional damages. I just want to know my probably of winning the case.

R. Jason de Groot, P.A
R. Jason de Groot, P.A | R. Jason de Groot
It seems to me that suing them in civil court will get you nothing in return, as they are all probably judgment proof. So, the state might be successful in a criminal prosecution, and restitution could be awarded. Contact the victim advocate at the local state attorney's office and stay in touch with them.