If I already pay child support and cover my son with full medical dental and vision insurance, do I still have to pay more? 1 Answers as of October 25, 2017

My ex currently sent me paperwork for child support modification. She makes about $5,000 a month when I am only making it at $2,100 a month. I am the only one that works. My wife has been out of work for a year now and I have two other children to provide for. My ex has two other children and a boyfriend who live with her for the last 4 years but says he doesn't which is hard to prove on my side. How can she modified to get more child support out of me when I already pay child support and provide full insurance for my son? She makes more money but I feel she has more of an advantage because she works for the county which deals with all this so she knows her way around really well she also has extra income on a house that she rent. What can I do on my part to prevent her from taking more money from me from everything I provide already to her for our son?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock | Arlene D. Kock
You need to meet with an experienced family law attorney in an office consultation to review the findings on support calculation.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 10/25/2017
Click to View More Answers: